London Gynae Cancer Care offers a full range of minimally invasive (’keyhole’) and open surgical procedures for the treatment of gynaecological cancers. These include:
- fertility-sparing surgery for ovarian or cervical cancer
- laparotomies for advanced ovarian cancer
- radical ovarian cancer surgery for both primary and recurrent disease
- minimal access surgery for endometrial cancer
- radical cervical or vulval cancer excisions
- minor diagnostic or therapeutic procedures such as hysteroscopy, or examination under anaesthesia (EUA) for cervical cancer staging.
This broad range of surgical options allows treatment to be tailored to the patient’s specific needs and wishes.