LONDON GYNAE CANCER LIMITED
WHO WE ARE
London Gynae Cancer Limited is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 11149410 having its registered office at 59 Alleyn Road, London, SE21 8AD.
London Gynae Cancer Limited (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please therefore read the following on how we will treat it. By visiting https://www.londongynaecancer.co.uk you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
We ensure your personal information is carefully handled and processed in a way which complies with the laws on data protection in the United Kingdom and medical guidelines relating to confidentiality.
LGC collects, uses and is responsible for certain personal information about you. In collecting, storing and processing your personal information, we are regulated under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which applies across the European Union (including in the United Kingdom) and we are responsible as ‘data controller’ of that personal information for the purposes of those laws.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In the course of providing our services to you we may collect the following personal information when you provide it to us:
- Date of birth
- Contact information
- Medical information (health records)
- Information you submit via our website.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
We collect information when;
- Patients enquire about our services.
- From emails you send to us.
- Via our website.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information and services that you request from us.
- To assess your suitability for treatment and arrange medical appointments.
- To provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about so long as you have consented to the provision of this information.
- To notify you about changes to our services.
- To comply with our legal or regulatory obligations;
MEDICAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
Our policies and procedures relating to the processing of your medical information comply with all current legislation, namely the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Therefore, we only collect medical information for the purpose of assessing your condition, suitability for treatment and arranging necessary medical appointments. All medical information will be kept confidential.
We will not share your personal information with other people, organisations or entities outside of our organisation, unless prior written consent has been obtained from you. This excludes situations where the sharing of your information is required to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations.
STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
KEEPING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
TRANSFER OF INFORMATION OUT OF THE EEA
LGC will never transfer your personal information outside any of the EEA territories.
Under GDPR, you have a number of important rights. In summary, those include rights to:
- Fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your personal information.
- Access to your personal information.
- Require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold.
- Require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations.
- Receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit that data to a third party in certain situations.
- Object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing.
- Object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information.
- Otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Exercising your rights
If you would like to exercise any of the rights listed above, please email us at: email@example.com
Please let us have;
(i) Enough information to identify you e.g. your name, address, date of birth.
(ii) Proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driving licence or passport and a recent utility bill or credit card bill).
(iii) The information to which your request relates.
HOW TO COMPLAIN
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information.
The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred. The supervisory authority in the UK is the Information Commissioners Officer (ICO) who may be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or telephone 0303 123 1113.
LONDON GYNAE CANCER LIMITED